• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, October 1, 2012

My Next Book #3



I've had a few people tell me that they love this idea because it's so hard to pick a new book to read. So, feel free to steal it! Let me know if you do so I can stop by and vote!!

Now, on with the show....
I want to thank everyone who voted in the most recent poll!

I'm about 10 pages from finishing Defiance right now and it's absolutely amazing!! There was one super unhappy moment I had about 1/3 of the way in that almost made me stop, but I didn't. So glad I didn't

The next book I will be reading is...

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

A new poll is up on the sidebar below up next...Go Vote! -->

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...