• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #26



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I finished
Solid
by Shelley Workinger
Photobucket






     My cheeks cooled back down as she made another brief note on her yellow pad. How old school, I noted. We're almost in the twenty-tens and they don't even get laptops?
     - Chapter 1  page 14 (PDF)



Be sure to stop by Thursday for my review & a giveaway!!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I subscribe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" theory. But I have to admit, I dearly ove my laptop. =)

Anonymous said...

That is a funny teaser because it sounds like something by techy boyfriend would say! Here is my teaser for Alice in Zombieland!

Vyki @ On The Shelf
Check out my new meme Cover Crush.

Elizabeth said...

LOL on no laptops. THANKS.

My teaser is below my signature line...stop by if you can and sign up for a giveaway of WICKED WAGER.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/e-book-giveaway-wicked-wager-two-winners.html

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-1092012.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...