• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wishlist & Waiting on Wednesday #27




Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper



Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday


Summary:
Hartley Grace Featherstone is having a very bad day. First she finds out that her boyfriend is cheating on her with the president of the Herbert Hoover High School Chastity Club. Then he’s pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And if that weren’t enough, now he’s depending on Hartley to clear his name.

But as much as Hartley wouldn’t mind seeing him squirm, she knows he’s innocent, and she’s the only one who can help him. Along with her best friend, Sam, and the school’s resident Bad Boy, Chase, Hartley starts investigating on her own. But as the dead bodies begin to pile up, the mystery deepens, the suspects multiply, and Hartley begins to fear that she may be the killer’s next victim.


Why it's on my wishlist...
I've read a lot of reviews for this one and think I might enjoy it. Plus, gotta love the bright blue eyes on the cover.



What's on your wishlist?










Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

by P.C. & Kristin Cast


To Be Released on October 16, 2012

Summary:
Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.


Why I'm waiting:  
I've read the first nine books already, multiple times, and have become sick of Zoey, but I continue to read because of Stark. So on with book number 10. 


What are you waiting for?



7 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw Hidden somewhere and I was taken aback when I learned it's the 10th book already. I don't know if I'll start reading the series. Hmmm..
Thanks for sharing!

My WOW@ CouchPotatoReader

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ula said...

Interesting synopsis for Deadly cool.
I have A House of Night books, I start reading them next year. :)

My WW

Anonymous said...

Great choice. Thanks for sharing.

Angie said...

I want to read Deadly Cool! I've heard great things about it.

I haven't started HoN yet, but I do want to soon!

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

mk said...

I've read Deadly Cool and it starts slow but it gets better. As for Hidden, I haven't read the previous books. I started the series but I read only a the first and second books and I never read the rest. I should get back to them soon and I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out.
Come check out my WOW post.

biochemguy said...

Hidden has been pretty popular this week but I hadn't heard of Deadly Cool so thank you for spotlighting them! Thanks for sharing. ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...