• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, October 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #29





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz

Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
Variant by Robinson Wells
Six Moon Summer by S.M. Reine
Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman


Blogs Mentioned:
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes



What's in your mailbox?

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I really like the type for WOLF PACT. I don't think I've heard of it before, but I like the sound of it already!

Elisabeth said...

Ahem, that was supposed to say "title," not "type." =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, great haul! I'm glad you mentioned how good Beautiful Disaster was because I have been wondering about it. The cover caught my eye, so I was hoping it would be a good read. Here is my Mailbox!

Vyki @ On The Shelf
Check out my new meme Cover Crush

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...