• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Book Buzzers #5




This week on The Book Buzzers... 

5 sequels to series that you've purchased but haven't read



Jenni | Evie | Justin | Tiffany | Jessirae | Amy


What books from a series do you have but haven't had a chance to read yet?

Also, if you have any suggestions for future topics let me know. 
We would love our viewers input and ideas!

2 comments:

Amy said...

The Soul Screamers series is soooooo good!! You need to read the rest. The last one comes out next year!! I need to read Fallout too. I really really want to get to that one. Great picks!!

Elisabeth said...

You see, I have a slight addiction to free eBooks. Hence, I have quite a few book and web one complate series I have yet to read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...