• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October RAK Wrap-Up




Book Soulmates

I Received:
Photobucket
Wolf Pact by Melissa de la Cruz & Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt from Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett from Carien @ Pearls Cast Before a McPig  
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller from Montana @ The Book Belles

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen to Abbey @ Abbey Ann's Bookland

I Sent:
Saving June & Speechless by Hannah Harrington to Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins to Montana @ The Book Belles
The Savage Grace by Bree Despain to Abbey @ Abbey Ann's Bookland
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo to Jessie @ Jessie's Book Place

A BIG thank you to everyone who sent me books and to Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates for hosting!!

4 comments:

miki said...

good month^^ i will post my wrap up later today

miki said...

good month^^ i will post my wrap up later today

Elisabeth said...

I wanna read SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL! I don't usually read contemporary, but that one sounds good!

Unknown said...

Wonderful month! It looks like you sent and received stuff right off of my wishlists and TBR pile. lol

Happy reading (when you have time again) and good luck on your senior thesis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...