• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #27




Hosted by Should Be Reading


I finished
Revived
by Cat Patrick
Photobucket






     I feel a little bad, but I don't calm down, instead I clutch my side and keep rolling. Because sometimes, laughter is what you need.
     - Page 136 UK Edition



Be sure to stop by Saturday for my review!!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Great teaser! Makes me pause and want to know what happens next!

Tiffany Drew said...

Another book sitting on my shelf waiting for me to pick up! I was so desperate to read this, bought a copy a few months ago and haven't been able to read it yet. I need to soon, it looks so good. Great teaser!

My Teaser

C.J. said...

Aw, cute teaser! You always have good ones. (:

C.J.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...