• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wishlist & Waiting on Wednesday #26




Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper



Fire by Kristin Cashore


Summary:
It is not a peaceful time in the Dells. In King City, the young King Nash is clinging to the throne, while rebel lords in the north and south build armies to unseat him. War is coming. And the mountains and forest are filled with spies and thieves. This is where Fire lives, a girl whose beauty is impossibly irresistible and who can control the minds of everyone around her. Exquisitely romantic, this companion to the highly praised "Graceling" has an entirely new cast of characters, save for one person who plays a pivotal role in both books. You don't need to have read "Graceling" to love "Fire." But if you haven't, you'll be dying to read it next.


Why it's on my wishlist...
I just read Graceling recently and LOVE it.
Which means, I have to order Fire soon.
UK Cover Love!



What's on your wishlist?










Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

by Carrie Arcos


To Be Released on October 16, 2012

Summary:
How do you find someone who doesn’t want to be found? A girl searches for her missing addict brother while confronting her own secrets in this darkly lyrical novel. 

Rachel has always idolized her older brother Micah. He struggles with addiction, but she tells herself that he’s in control. And she almost believes it. Until the night that Micah doesn’t come home.

Rachel’s terrified—and she can’t help but feel responsible. She should have listened when Micah tried to confide in her. And she only feels more guilt when she receives an anonymous note telling her that Micah is nearby and in danger.

With nothing more to go on than hope and a slim lead, Rachel and Micah’s best friend, Tyler, begin the search. Along the way, Rachel will be forced to confront her own dark secrets, her growing attraction to Tyler…and the possibility that Micah may never come home.


Why I'm waiting:  
It's so close to release day!! I'm waiting for Books-A-Million to send me my "You Book Has Shipped" email. This book sounds like something I could easily fall into reading. I'm counting down the days.


What are you waiting for?



5 comments:

Drea Shane said...

I've never heard of either of these but I hope you enjoy them!!
here's my wishlist:
http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-14.html
Cheers!

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of either of these so thank you for sharing them! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Unknown said...

I loved Fire!!! But mine doesn't have this cover. That cover is way better!!!! Jealous!!!! Have fun readingit it rocks!!!

Shelver506 said...

*explodes* FIRE!!!! I LOVED FIRE!!! Okay, I promise I'll be calm now. But really, it was such a good book, and just wait until you get to BITTERBLUE.

My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-13.html

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you liked Graceling so much -- I've been looking forward to reading it for a while now. Maybe I'll finally be motivated enough to take it off the shelf! :)

Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...