• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #25



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I finished
My Soul to Take
by Rachel Vincent
Photobucket




     "Save it. Rumor has it you've conquered more land than Genghis Khan."
     A single dark brow rose in the shadows, challenging me. "You believe everything you hear?"
     - Chapter 2 Pg. 31



Be sure to stop by Thursday for my review!!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachel Vincent is always a good choice to read. I haven't read this one yet! Thanks for the Teaser.

My TT this week is from He Came For Mine, Book Two in The Protector Series
CarolynBrown-Books

Karen and Gerard said...

Good teaser! Here's the link to ours:
http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/10/3-tuesday-teasers-for-you.html

Paulita said...

Oh what that single dark brow can say. Here's Mine

Unknown said...

Wow.. what a teaser and a cover!! I added it to my TBR list!
Here's my TT
Ashley
#BookNerd

Unknown said...

Haha! I love that!! Great tease!!

~Ali
My TT

Diana said...

Hahaha. That's a good one. I guess there's a dare coming next. ;)
Thanks for sharing!

Find our teaser here.

Diana @ BookVenturers

Anonymous said...

Fascinating teaser and cover.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday.html

caffeinejunkie said...

Cool teaser! New follower. I like your blog. The coffee cups got me.:D
My teaser: http://booksarefabulous.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...