• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, October 5, 2012

Feature & Follow #16












Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)






This Weeks Question:
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for run, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

There are quite a few reasons for why I started my blog.
1. I read over 150 books in one year.
2. My mom told me to do something productive instead of reading all day, every day.
3. I kept forgetting what happened in some series I read.
4. To do something I've never done and stick to it.
5. A challenge.
6. To share my love of books.

I have no aspirations to become an author.
I would go as far as to say I hate writing, but this is different.
This is for me, for my readers, for other book lovers.




6 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Writing reviews has definitely helped me remember books better. Very important for series.
My Hop

Susan said...

Wow 150 books? My goal this year is to read over 40 books and that's a huge win for me! LOL. That's awesome! :)

My F&F

New follower via GFC! :)

Elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisabeth said...

150 books in a year? WOW! When do you sleep? =)

BLHmistress said...

Way to go! I barely made a 100 last year which was my goal.

My FF

Anonymous said...

You are definitely a productive blogger. Kudos to you for reading so many books this year. Maybe next year, I'll try to beat that number.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...