• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, October 14, 2012

In My Mailbox #30




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Being Friends With Boys  by Terra Elan McVoy
The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Elan McVoy
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
Fallout by Ellen Hopkins
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
Stray by Rachel Vincent
Haven by Kristi Cook
Last Summer by Rebecca A. Rogers
Speechless by Hannah Harrington


Blogs Mentioned:
Tara @ Hobbitsies
Kat @ Books and Sensibility
Montana The Book Belles


What's in your mailbox?

5 comments:

biochemguy said...

Great haul! I hadn't heard of most of them before but I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading. ^.^ If you would like to check out my haul for the week you can do so here. :)

Unknown said...

Being Friends With Boys sounds cute! I LOVED Paranormalcy and Speechless! I have been meaning to read Stray forever. I love Rachel Vincent.
My Stack

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Lots of great books listed here! Speechless sounds amazing!
Enjoy your new books :)

Elisabeth said...

SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL is one I'd like to read. Something about it involving a marine grabbed me...

JennRenee said...

You got some great books here. I loved Stray by Rachel Vincent. The heroine is so kick butt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...