• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #13





Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper



Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Summary:
Adopted by the Alpha of a werewolf pack after a rogue wolf brutally killed her parents right before her eyes, fifteen-year-old Bryn knows only pack life, and the rigid social hierarchy that controls it. That doesn't mean that she's averse to breaking a rule or two.

But when her curiosity gets the better of her and she discovers Chase, a new teen locked in a cage in her guardian's basement, and witnesses him turn into a wolf before her eyes, the horrific memories of her parents' murders return. Bryn becomes obsessed with getting her questions answered, and Chase is the only one who can provide the information she needs.

But in her drive to find the truth, will Bryn push too far beyond the constraints of the pack, forcing her to leave behind her friends, her family, and the identity that she's shaped?







Why it's on my wishlist...
  1. Werewolves
2. I've read a lot of good reviews for it.
3. Werewolves



What's on your wishlist?


8 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

Did I just see two entries for werewolves there? :D You must like it so much! *adds to TBR*

Doodle said...

*looks slyly from side to side* No..... lol. I love me some werewolves! :)

The Avid Reader said...

Oh wow, I have wanted to read Raised by Wolves for a while now. Love the cover. It sounds so goooood.

Nancy @ The Avid Reader

Check out my Wishlist Wednesday

Angie said...

I haven't read much about werewolves, but I have heard good things about this one!

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Unknown said...

I love werewolves! Samantha Young's got a good werewolf series! Just sayin!

Here's the link to mine: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

Doodle said...

I didn't know about it till a few weeks ago.

Doodle said...

I have Moon Spell, but haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Doodle said...

I love me some werewolves! You should definitely check them out. It's a great break from vamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...