• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bout of Books Update #1

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 1 of Bout of Books has just ended for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
ReVamped by Ada Adams and wrote my review.  300 pages

Started Reading:
Silver Knight by Caron Rider.  98/278 pages

Goal: 1 of 10 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 398

Sadly I didn't get a lot of reading done today because I spent some time with my mom running errands and doing some shopping. I didn't start reading until 4pm EST. Luckily, I have nothing going on tomorrow so I will be reading, reviewing and networking all day. I'm hoping to finish Silver Knight, Born Wicked and Daimon tomorrow. Let's cross our fingers and hope I can start Half-Blood as well.



Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...