• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Update


Hey everyone!

What I accomplished/posted this past week: (Not a whole lot due to finals.)
  • RAK Wrap-Up for April
  • May's RAK Info Page.
  • Reviewed Crank by Ellen Hopkins
  • Reviewed Glass by Ellen Hopkins
  • I read Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter - Review will be posted in June
  • I read In Too Deep by Amanda Grace - Review will be posted in June

My plans for this coming week:
  • School
    • I'm finally done....for a whole 2 weeks!!!
  • Books
    • When Destiny Strikes by Heather M. White will be posted on May 7th
    • He Came For Me by C.M. Brown will be posted on May 10
    • Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand will be posted on May 12
    • Narrative Loserdom by Ryan Collins will (hopefully) be read this week also
  • Other blog events
    • I will be posting a giveaway with my reviews of 
      • When Destiny Strikes
      • He Came For Me

4 comments:

Monaliz said...

I just read my first book from Ally Carter, Heist Society! :)
It was great, but I'm more excited about Gallagher Girls :)
Hopefully I get to read those books soon!

Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

Doodle said...

I have Heist Society sitting on my shelf waiting to be read, but Gallagher Girls is amazing!!! Pick it up as soon as you can!

Thanks for stopping by!
Doodle <3

Michelle Chew said...

Hope you will have enough time to read Narrative Loserdom. Have a great week ahead! :)

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Nice week my dear...off for two weeks what will you do? You can see my news on The Sunday Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...