• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Winner} Chasing McCree by J.C. Isabella








The winner of an e-copy of Chasing McCree is...

Jenny C.

 Congratulations!
An email has been sent.  If I do not get a response within 48 hours I will pick a new winner.

UPDATE: Winner has been confirmed

Be sure to check out my other giveaways going on now:
Silver Knight by Caron Rider
Summer Pre-Order Giveaway
Shut Up by Anne Tibbets


And be sure to check back for other giveaways coming up soon...


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi! THank you so so much! I can't believe i won...wow thank you again:) I already sent you an email:)
-JennyC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...