• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bout of Book Update #4



Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 4 of Bout of Books has just ended for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 281 pages

Started Reading:
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  146/329 pages

Goal: 5 of 10 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 1417

I woke up super late today and had something things I had to do, so I wasn't able to finish Pure like I was hoping to. I also didn't get through nearly as many pages as I have been, off by about 100 pages. So my goals for tomorrow are to: finish Pure & Wings and start Spells. I think I can do it!


Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you're reading Covenant series! How are you liking it? :D

Doodle said...

I LOVE it! I can't decide who's team I'm on though. I was Team Aiden in Half-Blood and currently undecided now in Pure.

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

You're halfway done! Lucky for you the weekend is right there so you can do it! Grab some redbulls and stay up late! =D

Doodle said...

I've been living a weekend since May 4. I'm on break until Monday morning and I'm making the best of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...