• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #11




Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
I've Got You Covered
by Toni Sinns
Photobucket




 

     With a heavy sigh and a quick glance around she began her journey down the halls. She watched the reactions of the other students around her, the guy's eyes following her body, while the girl's gave snobby snorts. She sighed again; she wasn't here to get friends. She was here to escape the past.
     - Chapter 1








Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!





8 comments:

Claire said...

Great teaser! I'm guessing first day at a new school - so not a fun experience.

My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

Unknown said...

I'm guessing a rough first day! Everyone looking! I hate that.
My TT

Karen and Gerard said...

Good teaser! I like books about high school.

Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-words-and-white-cascade.html

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

The past yes we all have that

Unknown said...

Great teaser! It definitely has me curious. Thanks for sharing!

starryeyedjen said...

Awesome teaser! I remember being the new girl in school. :) Thanks for sharing!

Here’s my Of Poseidon teaser! Happy Tuesday!

City Girl Who Loves to Read said...

A great teaser.

here's mine.

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I really like that teaser. I'm wondering what she's escaping from and what her future holds.
My teaser is here (Sandy's Teaser) along with a relevant movie trailer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...