• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tueaday #10




Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
He Came For Me
by CM Brown
Photobucket





 

  I knew as I sped past her car that my future would change but I just could not help myself, I had this urge to somehow make my presence known. Watching from a distance was taking too much of my restraint and I needed to get closer.

     - Chapter 1








Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!




6 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Wonder why she needed to get closer. Good teaser.

http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-4-this-week.html

Unknown said...

Great teaser, makes you question what's going on!

Here's mine for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-20.html

Vix :-)

Unknown said...

Nice teaser! I've never heard of this book before, but it seems interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Interesting cover and teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday.html

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Your teaser made me wonder: how would her life change and why did she need to get closer?
My teaser is from Deadly Pleasures.

Bellas Shelf said...

Get closer to who? I am curious to know whats going on.
Gr8 teaser! New follower :)
TEASER TUESDAYS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...