• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bout of Books Update #3


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 3 of Bout of Books has just ended for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood. 330 pages
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 62 pages

Started Reading:
Half-Blood.  146/281 pages

Goal: 4 of 10 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 1136

I completed my goal for the day! I finished 2 books and got through at least half of Half-Blood. Tomorrow I'm hoping for another relaxing day by the pool. My goal is to finish Half-Blood & Pure and get at least halfway through Wings by tomorrow night.


Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!


3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh, I read Daimon today too! Finished Obsidian yesterday! I hope to get Half Blood soon, are you liking it? Is it as good as Daimon?
Looks like your doing an awesome job! Enjoy the rest of your reads this week :)

Doodle said...

I'm loving Half-Blood to the point where I'm staying up and finishing it. Daimon was a nice intro, but definitely not as good.

Michelle Chew said...

You read fast! Have fun reading! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...