• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #13




Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

Innocent Darkness
by Suzanne Lazear


To Be Released on August 8, 2012

Summary:
Wish. Love. Desire. Live.

Sixteen-year-old Noli Braddock's hoyden ways land her in an abusive reform school far from home. On mid-summer's eve she wishes to be anyplace but that dreadful school. A mysterious man from the Realm of Faerie rescues her and brings her to the Otherworld, only to reveal that she must be sacrificed, otherwise, the entire Otherworld civilization will perish.








Why I'm waiting:  
First, I already have this pre-ordered.
Second, I love the cover.
Third, steampunk.
Fourth, faeries.
Fifth, it just sounds like it's going to be good!
I can't wait.



What are you waiting for?


7 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

I haven't read any steampunk before. I think. Quite new to the genre. The summary is interesting though!

Michelle's WoW

Unknown said...

She has to be sacrificed?! Crazy! I love fae books but I haven't read anything steampunk yet. This sounds way unique and good!
My WOW

Emily Blake said...

Oh yes! It's like we can read each others thoughts Doodle. I cannot wait for this book. Steampunk is quickly becoming my favorite genre and I cannot wait for this new addition. Awesome pick!

My WoW

Doodle said...

I saw it on the YAmazing Race and had to pre-order it. <3 Steampunk :)

Jamie Mariano said...

I haven't really read any steampunk before, well, except for the Infernal Devices series... but this looks awesome, I might have to! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW

A Beautiful Madness said...

This sounds excellent. I love steampunk! Great pick!
Em
My WOW

Anonymous said...

I don't usually enjoy reading steampunk novels but I've heard about this novel before and it sounds really intriguing. Also, I love the dress the girl is wearing on the cover!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...