• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly Update

Hey everyone! I decided to switch the days I post my mailbox and my update.

What I accomplished/posted this past week:
  • Reviewed When Destiny Strikes by Heather M. White
  • Teaser Tuesday - He Came For Me by CM Brown
  • I announced my goals for the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon going on this week
  • Wishlist Wendesday - Impluse by Ellen Hopkins
  • Waiting on Wednesday - Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
  • Reviewed He Came For Me by CM Brown
  • Feature & Follow - Book with strong mother/child relationship
  • Reviewed Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand
  • Read all the books that were reviewed this past week and all the books due this week. 
    • I feel this is an accomplishment in itself considering the number of social networking breaks that I took. 

My plans for this coming week:
  • School / Personal Updates
    • Last week off before summer classes!
    • Less than 3 weeks till I get LASIK!!!
  • Books
    • Being Reviewed
      • 5/14 - Changing My Wardrobe by Deb Hanrahan
      • 5/15 - I've Got You Covered by Toni Sinns
      • 5/17 - Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
    • Books to be read this week can be found at my Bout of Book Read-A-Thon page. You can find my reading progress updates here as well.
  • Other blog events
    • Giveaway for When Destiny Strikes is open until 5/14 @ Midnight EST
    • Giveaway for He Came For Me is open until 5/17 @ Midnight EST
    • I will be posting a giveaway with my reviews of Changing My Wardrobe & I've Got You Covered
    • Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is this week. I won't be online much, but I will be checking in throughout the day to update my reading status.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...