• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, May 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #12


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.

I know I said that last weeks IMM would be my last, but I haven't found anything so far that has Monday posts, so once I have time to draw something new up I will be doing "Doodle's Mailbox" 


Won:
Here is a pile of everything I got in the mail this week!

2108: Eyes Open by K.L. Glanville, courtesy of Jemimah @ Beautiful Blank Pages
ARC of Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin, courtesy of Wendy @ Minding Spot

Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
The Complete History of Why I Hate Her by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
courtesy of Naiche @ The Book Girl Reads

Want To Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman (Signed!)


       The Dirt by Lori Culwell, courtesy of Nancy @ Tumbling Books
      What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn, courtesy of Andrea @ The Bookish Babe
      Illumine by Alivia Anders, courtesy of Cameron @ What the Cat Read & Alivia Anders



      Purchased:
      Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

      e-books:
      Stained by Ella James - Free on Amazon
      Insurgent by Veronica Roth
      Destined by Aprilynne Pike
      I pre-ordered Insurgent & Destined after I read Divergent & Illusions last summer.  Now I need to get Insurgent in paperback to match my copy of Divergent.




        What's in your mailbox?



        6 comments:

        Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

        There's Mailbox Mondays. And Stacking the Shelves is one you can do any day. I didn't think I could stop doing IMM's because I couldn't find a meme that worked for me. And then I saw Stacking the Shelves, yay!
        And as always I am super jealous of your books! haha. I hope you enjoy them.

        -Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf

        J.R. (Romancing The Book & Bookish After Dark) said...

        AWESOME haul! I got Insurgent this week too. If you check out my post I have 7 IMM alternatives linked up. Several are hosted on Sundays and a couple on Saturdays. A lot less "strictness" in the "rules" with these. There is also Mailbox Monday (http://mailboxmonday.wordpress.com/mm-tour-stops/) that will take you to the list of hosts for the year.

        http://jrafterdark.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/this-week-on-j-r-after-dark/

        Michelle Chew said...

        The monkey charm bookmark is so cute! What a boys want has just captured my attention. *adds to TBR*

        Thanks for stopping by my book haul. Hope your copy of Wither arrives soon! :)

        Montana @ The Book Belles said...

        Great haul! All the books look really good :)
        Montana@TheBookBelles
        http://www.thebookbelles.blogspot.com

        Miranda @ The Lonely Bookshelf said...

        Yeah Mailbox Monday was a big turn off for me too. I think I'm going to like Stacking the Shelves. Thanks for the comment! I will totally enjoy my laptop and pretend my sister wasn't a butt for taking me to a bookstore with no money. haha.

        Keri said...

        I really enjoyed Daimon. It gave an excellent introduction to the protagonist of Half-Blood. I should really get around to picking up the sequel, Pure... Happy reading!

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...