• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bout of Book: Read-A-Thon Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender

My goal this week is to get through all the books I have due during the read-a-thon so I can read books I've been wanting to read for pleasure.  There are two books on my list that I've promised to review the week after, so those will be read first.

This will sadly be my last week off before I start my summer classes so I've decided to make my goal a little more challenging.  I have 11 books listed below, but I hope to get through 10 of them.  If I start number 11 then Yay Me!  


Books To Read:

The first two are author requested and the others I've been dying to read.  Now, I have already read Wings, Spells, and Illusions before, but because it has been so long since I put Illusions down, I want to read them all in succession so I can properly swoon over Tamani.

I will not be posting Read-A-Thon updates on the blog frequently.  One, maybe two updates per day.  I will, however, be posting all the important information, like number of pages & books read, on my Bout of Books Read-A-Thon page at the top of the blog as I finish reading a book or when I take a break.


If you would like to sign-up to take part in this event you can do so here.

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! And I thought mine was challenging.

Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, 11 books! I wouldn't be able to get that many done, so I wish you much luck! Awesome book selection too :)

Kelly Rubidoux said...

10 books is a good goal. That's what I'm aiming for, too!

Good luck and thank you for joining us!

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I hope you enjoy your last week of freedom with tons of reading! :)

creativedeeds said...

I have 10 books on my list, but I know I will only get about half of them done... although I'd love to pass my Bout-of-Books 5 book slump. Good luck and have fun!

beccabooklover said...

Wow alot of books there! Good luck and I hope you reach your goal! I aim to read 5/6 and I'm worrying about that amount so good luck :)

Doodle said...

Thanks! You too!

Doodle said...

Thanks! I feel like I haven't read enough lately. :)

Doodle said...

Thanks!! I'm sure we can both pull off 10 books!

Doodle said...

Thanks Amanda! Me too. I will have papers to write the next six weeks = no fun.

Doodle said...

Thanks you too! I'm sure you can get to book 6.

Doodle said...

Thanks! I've got a lot of free time and what better way to spend it then reading. Good luck with your 5-6 books! I'm sure you can pull it off!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

WOWZER! I will be cheering for you :)

What a great way to spend the week before semesters!

Doodle said...

Best. Way. Ever!

Wanttodelete said...

You'll have to let me know if you like Wings! I couldn't decide if I wanted to read it or not. Hope you like it, and the rest of your reads! Good luck!
--Katie
The Fiction Diaries

bookbitereviews said...

You have a lot of really good choices on your goal list =D GOOD LUCK!!

Doodle said...

I LOVE Wings! I'm rereading the series so I can read Destined and *swoon* properly over one of the two boys! You should definitely check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Doodle :)

Doodle said...

Thanks!! You too!

Elle Johnston said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing goal! Very impressive!

The only one I've read is Born Wicked and I absolutely loved it. I'm really curious about Jennifer Armentrout's stuff as well. Good luck!

Doodle said...

Thanks!

Doodle said...

I've heard really good things about Born Wicked and I can't wait to read it!

:)

The Reading Housewives said...

Hopefully you can get them all done before you have to start classes *crosses fingers*

I loved Half-Blood and Hex Hall!

Doodle said...

I'm crossing my fingers too!
Can't wait to start them all.
:)

Lisa said...

I hope you enjoy Hex Hall as I did. =3 Good luck and have fun on the readathon!

P/S I'm your new follower

When She Reads

Doodle said...

Thanks!! I'm hoping I get to it! If not, it will be read next month! Thanks for stopping by & for following!
:)

Unknown said...

WOW! And I'm hoping to read two books haha! Best of luck with them all :)

Janie said...

I love the doodle :)

Good luck on your goals!!

Anonymous said...

I read and review Silver Knight last week and enjoyed it. You have some great books on your list. Good luck!!

Michelle

Jess said...

I'm reading Half-Blood as well. Reading Daimon first was really helpful and flows into the story really well.

Jess, Books and Sensibility

Doodle said...

Thanks! You too!

Doodle said...

Awe! Thanks!

Doodle said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to Silver Knight. It sounded really good!

Doodle said...

I figured it wouldn't hurt to read it.
Thanks!

Steph @ The Caffeinated Reader said...

Hex Hall is so much fun! Good luck meeting your goals :)

My readathon goals!

Doodle said...

Thanks! I hope I can start Hex Hall!

collettakay said...

That is a huge list! Do you usually get that many read in a week?

Here are my goals:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/bout-of-books-read-thon-40.html

Colletta

Doodle said...

During the school year I normally read 3 per week, but when I'm on break I can get anywhere from 5-8 done with lots of social networking. So, I'm trying to read a much as possible while still being able to network 5-10 minutes per hour.

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...