• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, May 13, 2012

In My Mailbox #13


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.

May be switching to one of the Sunday Mailbox memes
but I'm still drawing my own logo.
:)

This is my first vlog post!!!




Books Mentioned:
The Other Slipper by Kenechi Udogu  

The Altercation of Vira by Kenechi Udogu

Cold Blood by Heather Hildenbrand
Capital Girls by Ella Monroe
Farsighted by Emlyn Chand
Moon Spell by Samantha Young
Nocturnal by Chelsea Cameron
Wither by Lauren DeStefano 
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight - My Review
Destiny's Revenge by Nancy Straight
Destiny's Wrath by Nancy Straight
Until I Die by Amy Plum
Blogs Mentioned:
Vicky @ Books, Biscuits, and Tea
Meghon @ Happy Tales and Tails Blog
Chelsea @ Left and Write
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes
Catherine @ Cat's Thoughts



What's in your mailbox?



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great haul! I loved Dirty Blood. Now you should read Cold Blood! I've had Wither so long. I need to just read it already.
Enjoy your books!

Unknown said...

Wither was good but I loved the sequel even more. I still need to read Heather Hildenbrand. I have Dirty Blood and I also have Meeting Destiny I need to read. I need to get Until I Die as well! Great haul and happy reading!
My Stack

Michelle Chew said...

Hi Emily! You are welcome!! *big hugs* Hope you'll enjoy reading it. :)

I'm intrigued by Farsighted. A main character with visual problems is not very common to start with. Plus, there are some elements of danger in the book if I'm not wrong. :)

Great haul! Especially with books signed by Nancy Straight. *envy* Happy reading!

Jessie @ Jessie's Random Place said...

They sound like interesting books, happy reading!

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

Great video blog :) I loved Until I Die.

-Montana G.
http://www.thebookbelles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...