• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bout of Book Update #5



Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 5 of Bout of Books is about to end for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 329 pages

Started Reading:
Wings by Aprilynne Pike.  124/290 pages

Goal: 6 of 10 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 1724

Somehow my mom distracted me for about 5 hours today and I only part of the way through Wings. Needless to say, I didn't get everything I wanted to read done today. My goals for tomorrow include finishing Wings & Spells and starting Illusions. I can and will do this.


Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...