• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #12




Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
Spells
by Aprilynne Pike
Photobucket





     "I got mixed up," Laurel said, following behind her. "I forgot that herbs don't work the same for humans as for fae. I just made a little mistake."
     "Laurel, not now, please." She walked around to the other side of the counter.
     "Why not now?" Laurel said, slapping her hands down on the counter. "When? At home? Because you don't ever want to talk about me being a faerie there, either."
     - Chapter 11


Okay, I know it's only supposed to be 2 sentences, but I really liked this teaser. :)






Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great teaser! I can't wait to read this series. And I love the cover. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle Chew said...

Haven't heard about this series! Seems good. :)

Alice Audrey said...

Sometimes it takes more than two sentences. I think I went on to three, myself.

Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

Cecelia said...

Hmm... my biggest question after reading this is "Who is she talking to?" Could be her mom or any other number of people. Great teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

Monster of Books said...

Love this series. I agree great teaser XD

Maura @ Monster of Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...