• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, May 27, 2012

In My Mailbox #15


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.






Books Mentioned:
Candid by Michelle Pennington
Closed Hearts by Susan Kaye Quinn
Dragon Academy by Diane Nelson
Losing Elizabeth by Tanya J. Petterson
While He Was Away by Karen Schreck
Wrecked by Anna Davies
ARC of Obumbrate by Alivia Anders
Whisper by Heather Hildenbrand
From Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade
Defy by Raine Thomas
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Identical by Ellen Hopkins
Fated by Alyson Noel
Easy by Tammara Webber



Blogs Mentioned:
Brenna @ Esther's Ever After
Jessica @ Lover of Paranormal
Nova Ren Suma @ distraction no. 99
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes




What's in your mailbox?


10 comments:

Heather said...

So many great books! A few of them are on my reading list and I'll have to add a few of the others. Thanks for the reading ideas!

Michelle Chew said...

Lots of books this week! I spy Hemlock there and it's even signed! :D

And mission accomplished for Identical! I didn't expect the book to be so shiny and thick. Hope you'll enjoy! <3

Michelle

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

Hemlock and Fated sound great :) Enjoy your books.

Here is my weekly round up.
Lauren

Steph said...

Great mailbox this week! I LOVED Hemlock - I highly recommend it! I need to read Fated soon - it's been taunting me from the shelf. All the other books you got sound really good - I'll have to check some of them out. Happy reading!
Stacking the Shelves

Emily Blake said...

Awesome mailbox! While He Was Away was AMAZING! One of my favorite contemp books. And I really really want to read Hemlock as well. It looks amazing!

http://emilyscrammedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/05/review-darkness-before-dawn.html?m=1

Doodle said...

It will take about 4 hours to read. I love Ellen Hopkins books! They look thick, but they are written in verse so it's really only like half pages. :)

Thanks!! <3

Doodle said...

I can't wait to read Hemlock! <3 werewolves!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Doodle said...

Did While He Was Away make you cry at all? I need to prepare myself. I knew In Honor was gonna do me in and it did!

Thanks for stopping by!
:)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Hemlock looks REALLY good and Fated was a fun read! Looks like you had a great week :) Awesome haul!!!

SeeitORreadit

Fall Into Books said...

Oooo I love Hemlock

GFC Amber Lane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...