• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, May 20, 2012

In My Mailbox #14




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.






Books Mentioned:
The Mine by John Heldt
Embracing You, Embracing Me by Michelle Bellon
Where It Began by Ann Redisch
Fallen by Lauren Kate
The Talents by Inara Scott 
The Marked by Inara Scott
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Silence by Michelle Sagara from
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
In Honor by Jessi Kirby


Blogs Mentioned:
Alethea @ Read Now Sleep Later
Devon @ The Crazy Dream Blog
Erica @ The Book Cellar
Carrie @ In the Hammock Book Reviews
Amber @ Awesomesauce Bookclub




What's in your mailbox?



7 comments:

Emily Blake said...

Ooooh I liked Where it Began. And Fallen has an amazing cover! I hope you enjoy!!!! :)

My IMM

Jessie @ Jessie's Random Place said...

I haven't heard of some of these books I'm going to have to look into them. Happy Reading!

Steph said...

Awesome haul this week! I am DYING to get my hands on a copy of Silence! The Marked and The Talents look great too - and The Immortal Rules! I haven't read it yet. Enjoy all your awesome new books!Stacking the Shelves

Unknown said...

Nice book haul! I got Where it Began, too. I'm planning to read Immortal Rules soon. Hope you enjoy everything!

Unknown said...

Lots of goodies! I LOVED The Immortal Rules and really hope you enjoy it!
My Stack

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

Great book haul! I'm reading The Immortal Rules right now :)
My stack is at http://www.thebookbelles.blogspot.com

Michelle Chew said...

Wow! That pink tote looks nice! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...