• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #21




Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

34 Pieces of You
by Carmen Rodrigues


To Be Released on September 4, 2012

Summary:
A dark and moving novel—reminiscent of Thirteen Reasons Why—about the mystery surrounding a teenage girl’s fatal overdose.

There was something about Ellie... Something dangerous. Charismatic. Broken. Jake looked out for her. Sarah followed her lead. And Jess kept her distance, and kept watch.

Now Ellie’s dead, and Jake, Sarah, and Jess are left to pick up the pieces. All they have are 34 clues she left behind. 34 strips of paper hidden in a box beneath her bed. 34 secrets of a brief and painful life.

Jake, Sarah, and Jess all feel responsible for what happened to Ellie, and all three have secrets of their own. As they begin to confront the darkest truths about themselves, they will also find out what Ellie herself had been hiding all along....




Why I'm waiting:  
Based off of the summary, I am so totally dying to read this one!! I loved Thirteen Reasons Why and if this is like it at all, I will be hugging the book when I'm done. I so can't wait! This is another one of my pre-orders!! It's almost here!!


What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

Emily Blake said...

Oooooh I've heard of this book! It looks really good. I'm definitely checking it out! Thanks for featuring!!! :)

My WoW

C.J. said...

This is on my tbr as well! I adored Thirteen Reasons Why and this sounds so similar--but with its own twists so it's not just a copy. Great pick!

C.J.
My WOW

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of this book, but since I loved Thirteen Reasons Why, I'm adding this to my TBR pile!

Here's my WoW

Ayana said...

Sounds great. My book this week is a little similar and I'm dying to get my hands on it because it sounds amazing. Here it is - My WoW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...