• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books Update #3



Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 3 of Bout of Books has just ended for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
Ruby by Amanda Burke (16 pages)
wrote my review as well!

Started Reading:
Want by Stephanie Lawton (80/311)

Goal: 3 of 8 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 691

I did horribly today, or at least I think so. However, I did get a lot done around my apartment. I finally went grocery shopping, which I haven't done in two weeks!! I also dyed my hair. It's a little closer to my natural color, but a few shades darker with a little more red. <3
So, I guess I didn't do too bad today. Want is really good! It's sucked me in, so that means its back to reading!



Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...