• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bout of Books Update #4



Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 4 of Bout of Books has just ended for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
Didn't finish a book :(

Continueded Reading:
Want by Stephanie Lawton (208/311)

Goal: 3 of 8 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 819

I didn't do too terribly today. I read a decent amount between running a few errands, cleaning my apartment, and painting my nails. All in all not too bad. I will be finishing Want before I got to bed then possibly starting my next book on my list. 



Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Best of luck! And wow, over 800 pages already? You're rockin it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...