• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bout of Books: Read-A-Thon Goals


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender & Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

This is my last week of freedom before my final semester as an undergrad begins! So, I need to make this week worth it. My goal is simple, read at least 8 of the 12 books listed below.


Books To Read:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I will not be posting Read-A-Thon updates on the blog frequently. One, maybe two updates per day. I will, however, be posting all the important information, like number of pages & books read, on my Bout of Books Read-A-Thon page at the top of the blog as I finish reading a book or when I take a break.


If you would like to sign-up to take part in this event you can do so here.

2 comments:

emmathepony said...

good luck with it , i enjoy anna dressed in blood the most .

Sana said...

THis is my first time entering a read-a-thon and I am definitely excited. My final year as an undergrad starts in less than two weeks and I also wanted to get most out of reading!

Here's my Bout of Books post!

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...