• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #17




Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
The Complete History of Why I Hate Her
by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
Photobucket






     Suddently, the girl across the aisle jumps up. "Wow!" she says to me. "I can't believe you of all people are on this bus! I haven't seen you in . . . how many years has it been?"
     Huh?
     "You two know each other?" the woman asks.
     "We were in the same foster home," says the girl. "We're practically sisters."
    - Chapter 2



Note: Review & Giveaway on Thursday!



Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!




6 comments:

Neyra said...

>.< Oh hell! Lol I'm sure that's the girl she hates?? o.O i want to know! Lol Great teaser Emily :))

Neyra-

My TT

Unknown said...

Excellent teaser! I haven't heard of this book before, but now I'm interested. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great teaser! Never heard of this book but it looks fun to read.

Becky said...

I have never heard of this book before but I liked the teaser. Thanks for sharing.

My Teaser

emmathepony said...

ty for the recommendation ..

C.J. said...

What a great teaser! I want to read this now.



Here’s mine for Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton!

http://cjlistro.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-throne-of-glass-and.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...