• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #17





Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

Safekeeping
by Karen Hesse


To Be Released on September 18, 2012

Summary:
Radley just wants to get home to her parents in Vermont. While she was volunteering abroad, the American People's Party took power; the new president was assassinated; and the government cracked down on citizens. Travel restrictions are worse than ever, and when her plane finally lands in New Hampshire, Radley’s parents aren’t there.
Exhausted; her phone dead; her credit cards worthless: Radley starts walking.



Why I'm waiting:  
This just screams worst case scenario.
Therefore, must read.


What are you waiting for?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That does sound like the worst case ever! Horrible situation!
My WOW

Addie R. said...

I've seen this around a few times and it sounds really intriguing! I haven't heard of anything like it. Nice pick!

My WoW

bibliojunkies said...

This book looks different and right up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

Nat

http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-27.html

Unknown said...

Looks like a great book! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway. =)
~Shelby @ Gobs and Gobs of Books

ellepaulette said...

I have not heard of this book but I will be checking it out! Thanks for spotlighting it!

Here is my WOW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2273

Unknown said...

This sounds like something I would really like. Thank you for sharing it. Great pick

Jenea @ Books Live Forever
http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2919

Sana said...

Wow, I love the synopsis! So want to just read this one.

Here's my WoW!

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...