• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #19



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm just finished
This Lullaby
by Sarah Dessen
Photobucket






     We found John Miller sitting at the kitchen table in his pajamas, eating a banana. There was a big bunch of them on the table in front of him, seemingly out of place in a kitchen where I now knew the major food groups consisted of Slurpees and beer.
    - Chapter 8 pg. 129







Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, slurpee's and beer!! o_O

~Ali
My TT

Shari said...

I have yet to read a Dessen novel and I haven't even been living under a rock:) I actually own a few of them I just have had to keep scooching them aside for other books. Have a great week! Here is mine:
http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-onyx-by-jennifer-l.html

Shari said...

P.S. Your blog is full of awesome, I just had to follow! Shari over at My Neurotic Book Affair

Michelle Chew said...

I have to grab a book by Sarah Dessen soon. I've been seeing her name a lot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...