• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bout of Books Wrap-Up




Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Bout of Books has just ended for me!

I hope everyone had a great week!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler (129)
and I wrote my review!!

Started Reading:
My Soul to Take (224/345)

Goal: 6 of 8 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 1841

I did amazingly today!! Where It Began was sort of a let down for me, sadly. However, My Soul to Take is absolutely amazing!! I stopped before I started chapter 4 and ordered the next two books in the series. That in itself should say something.

 Overall, I didn't do too terribly during the Read-A-Thon. I missed my goal by 2 books, but I read a lot of decent sized books and I've been doing a lot of prep work for my final semester of college. I'm really happy with my progress and will, hopefully, keep up the number of books I'm able to read while I finish my last 3 1/2 months of school. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you've read nearly 2000 pages that is awesome i'm impressed :D ! Congrats !
I hope to see you at boutofbooks 6.0 :).

creativedeeds said...

I didn't reach my goal either, but my page count was almost as high as last time, so I don't feel too bad about my book count. Glad you had a good week. I'm sad that I didn't get to my Soul Screamers book :( Oh well, now I have something else to look forward to! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...