• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bout of Books Update #6




Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 5 of Bout of Books is about to end for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
Revived by Cat Patrick (172)
and I wrote my review!!

Started Reading:
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler (240/369)

Goal: 5 of 8 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 1488

I did awesome today! I absolutely had to finish Revived before going to bed because I was dying to know how it would end. I wish I was able to finish Where It Began today, but I couldn't get into the story because I found the main character to be a little annoying. I'll explain in my upcoming review. Anyways, I will be finishing Where It Began before bed and starting my next book. 


Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Elsi said...

172 pages in one day! And you wrote a review. Nicely done. Hope you've enjoyed Bout of Books 5.0

Ashton Dene' said...

Way to go with over 1400 pages read! & writing reviews. I always struggle with that. Enjoy the last day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...