• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bout of Books Update #2


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 2 of Bout of Books has just ended for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
While He Was Away by Karen Schreck (156 pages)
wrote my review as well!

Started Reading:
Ruby by Amanda Burke (154/170 pages)

Goal: 2 of 8 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 595

Considering my day I didn't do too terribly. A friend texted me at 1:30am and inadvertently asked me if I could pick him up, take him home, stay with him till 5:30, then take him back to work because he had been drinking during his last day of work celebration which his employer decided would be brilliant to throw the night before he had his last shift. Being the super nice person I am I agreed. I finally got to bed around 6:30 and slept till 1pm. Once I finished While He Was Away, had the hardest time writing a review btw, I started Ruby, which has definitely kept my attention. Tomorrow I will be finishing the last few pages of Ruby and hopefully Want.



Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Alysia said...

This confirms that I need to take up speed reading. Great day 2! :)

Anonymous said...

High five on completing another book, epescially as you must have been really tired! Great second day and good luck with the rest of your goals! :D

Jo @ Urban Fangtasy

Janie said...

You're a really good friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...