• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, August 31, 2012

Feature & Follow #14











Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)






This Weeks Question:
Best Cover? What is the best cover of a book 
that you've read and didn't like?

 I absolutely fell in love with this cover when I first saw it. After reading the summary it sounded like something I would enjoy. Sadly, the story didn't live up to my expectations. My review will be posted sometime next month.


What book had an amazing cover but just didn't do it for you?



9 comments:

M.A.D. said...

For me it was After The Snow by S.D. Crocket! While I thought the cover was wintry awesome, by the time I'd read 10 pages the annoying dialect/phonetics of the main character, Willo, made me want to go play in traffic.

The cover, the plot, the story is great if you don't mind that kind of thing :)

Liesel K. Hill said...

That IS a very intriguing cover! Sorry the story didn't pan out for you. New Follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

Unknown said...

Very nice cover, sorry the book didn't work out. I'm a new follower via GFC.
http://fictionflaire.blogspot.in/2012/08/follow-friday.html

Anonymous said...

I love the cover of Where It Began. Too bad it's such a let-down. Old Follower.

Sydney @ <a href="http://starrystorm.blogspot.com>Starry Storm</a>

Imo said...

Love your blog! I haven't had a chance to read Where it Began yet, but thanks for sharing your thoughts ;)

Have an awesome friday
My FF

Special Needs Mom said...

I read that book too.

I'm a new GFC follower.

My FF - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow.html

Christina said...

Thanks for your pick. I'll know to stay away from this one!

Old follower.

Ensconced in YA
My FF

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Hi!
I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
Christine x
Rainy Day Reads
www.rainydayreads.com

Between the Bind said...

This is a beautiful cover! The model is lovely...too bad you didn't enjoy it!

**newest GFC follower**

I'd love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind.

xo,
Jenna Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...