• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, August 13, 2012

Bout of Books Update #1

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day 1 of Bout of Books has just ended for me.

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today I...

Finished Reading:
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (201 pages)
wrote my review as well!

Started Reading:
While He Was Away by Karen Schreck  (84/240 pages)

Goal: 1 of 8 Books Completed
Total Pages Read: 285

I got quite a bit of reading done today considering how much time I spent with my mom and slept. She woke me up around 6:45am for breakfast after I had only about 2-3 hours of sleep. We ran a few errands then I came back to my apartment around 8:45 for what was supposed to be a nap, but turned into a nice sleep that lasted until 1pm. She called again and we ran some more errands and had lunch. Got back to my apartment around 5pm and read a little, ate dinner, watched about an hours worth of tv, then read some more. Tomorrow is an all me day. Hoping to get through at least 2 books. We will see!



Wish Me Luck & Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Neyra said...

Good luck Doodle! :) One of my GR friends is doing this as well, and it sounds like a lot of fun! But I joined the Netgalley Knockout for the months so I gotta focus on that! >.< Have fun and happy reading! :D

miki said...

You did quite well! keep going

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

You did really well - and good luck! I hope you have a great day today :)

Alysia said...

Congrats on completing a book on the first day! Have fun today!! :)

Janie said...

You had a really good first day! Especially with running errands :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...