• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, August 27, 2012

In My Mailbox #23




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
Blood Bond by Heather Hildenbrand
Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
Send by Patty Blount
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
What She Left Behind by Tracy Bilen
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long


Blogs Mentioned:
Heather Hildenbrand
Brittnay @ Reading Nook
Cathy @ The Crazy Bookworm
Aanchal @ Book Flame



What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

It looks like you had a great week in books! I am dying to get a copy of The Treachery of Beautiful Things. I hope you love them all! :).

Here's my post:

http://www.theyoungadultconnection.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-12.html

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

I love the UK cover for the Goddess Test! The font is so pretty :) Also, I really liked The Treachery Of Beautiful Things. Send and Love and Leftovers both sound really good :) Great haul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...