• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday # 20



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm just finished
Want
by Stephanie Lawton
Photobucket






     Arms crossed, eyes narrowed, he looks like he wants to kill someone. Slow as molasses, he draws up his mouth on one side into a sexy smile.
    - pg. 21







Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



5 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

Oh dear! A slow and sexy smile! Why did look like he want to kill someone? Intriguing teaser.

My teaser
Michelle

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...I think I need this one! Thanks for the tease!!

~Ali
My TT

Alan said...

That's an interesting one. Mine is from a contemporary novel, The Child Who, by Simon Lelic.
http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday_28.html

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Great teaser! I love a slow, sexy smile myself!

Unknown said...

Great Teaser! I'm adding this to my TBR pile ;)

Here's mine:
http://christysbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-4.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...