• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #19





Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

Blink Once
by Cylin Busby


To Be Released on September 4, 2012

Summary:
West is a high school senior who has everything going for him until an accident leaves him paralyzed. Strapped down in his hospital bed, slipping in and out of consciousness, West is terrified and alone. Until he meets Olivia. She's the girl next door-sort of. A patient in the room next to his, only Olivia can tell what West is thinking, and only Olivia seems to know that the terrible dreams he's been having are not just a result of his medication. Yet as West comes to rely on Olivia-to love her, even-certain questions pull at him: Why has Olivia been in the hospital for so long? And what does it mean that she is at the center of his nightmares? But the biggest question of all comes when West begins to recover and learns that the mysterious girl he's fallen in love with has a secret he could never have seen coming.



Why I'm waiting:  
The premise of this story sounds epic.
I don't think I've ever read a story that even comes close to this.
Therefore, must read!


What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The premise sounds so intriguing! And mysterious! So is Olivia a ghost or is West a ghost or are both a ghost! LOL Or does he know Olivia but doesn't remember. I am so curious what is really going on.
My WOW

Emily Blake said...

This book actually looks really good. The cover is nice but the summery sounds just amazing. I'm going to have to add it to my TBR. Great pick and thanks for sharing!! :)

My WoW

Sana said...

Awesome! Adding to my to-read shelf because it sounds so unique and good.

Here's my WoW!

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

That sounds awesome! I've never heard of it before. I'll definitely be adding it to my TBR :)

My WOW

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Ooooo!!! Sounds intriguing! Good pick!

Check out my WOW.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...