• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-Thon



Hey Everyone!!
My next read-a-thon starts in a few hours.
I'm not going to be reading as much as I normally would during one of these because I'm still in school and I have a paper to write, but I will do the best I can and hopefully I will get through a lot of books that I've been drying to read.

So, what will I be reading?
Glad you asked.
I have a huge pile sitting next to me...








Now, I know I won't be reading ALL of these, but I do hope to get through most of them. 

How do I plan to update you on progress?
I will be making a blog post every evening with updated stats.


Are you participating?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great reading pile! I really enjoyed Pushing the Limits and want to read Sovereign Hope and 52 Reasons to Hate My Father! Thanks for joining and happy reading!

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

I really loved Anna and The French Kiss and 52 Reasons To Hate my Father. Good luck! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...