• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #18



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm just finished
Pushing the Limits
by Katie McGarry
Photobucket






     "We'd read about sirens in English this fall; Greek Mythology bullshit about women so beautiful, their voices so enchanting, that men did anything for them. Turned out that mythology crap was real because every time I saw her, I lost my mind."
    - Noah







Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



6 comments:

Neyra said...

I love Noah! ^.^ Can't wait to see what you thought of this book! Great teaser!! :D

Here's Mine. Have a nice day! :)

Neyra-

Unknown said...

Ahh Noah, trying to be smooth by using bad words!! Hahah I love that kid! Great teaser!

Here's mine!
http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-81412.html

The More the Merrier said...

Great teaser! I haven't read Pushing the Limits yet but it sounds really good.

My Teaser

Shelley Munro said...

I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Here's My Teaser

Unknown said...

I loved this one! And how Noah lost his mind around Echo. Very hot and sweet!
My TT

Sabina said...

Great teaser. I can't wait to read this one, I've only been hearing good things about it. I hope you're enjoying it. =)

My Tuesday Teaser

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...