• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Read-A-Thons

PhotobucketLetters Inside Out button

Hey guys!! So I decided to participate in both of the read-a-thons taking place this weekend! I'm not sure how much I will be able to read, but I'm hoping to get through a few book! I have internship all day today and a football game to attend tomorrow, so I will get as much read as possible. I will try to post daily reading updates.

The Books:


Are you participating??
If so, leave a link below for me so I can stop by!
If not, what are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

Deborah Julene said...

Looks like you have some good books lined up! Possession is really good! Here's my starting post. Happy reading!

M.A.D. said...

Thank you for another sweet giveaway <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...