• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #1


Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper




Entwined by Heather Dixon




Summary:
Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her...beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing...it's taken away. All of it.

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation. Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest. But there is a cost. The Keeper likes to keep things. Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.









Why it's on my wishlist...
This book sounds fairly interesting.  Just from the summary I can get an idea of where this book is going to end.  However, every good book has a plot twist or two, so you can never really be sure.  I just want to know what this book has in store for Azalea and her eleven sisters.

Hopefully I will be able to purchase this book soon!  If you are interested in reading Entwined, you can click the link below to purchase this book at The Book Depository
Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide


2 comments:

Vidya Ravi said...

Beautiful cover! Like the plot as well. I just now ordered the book in my wishlist - see here for My Wishlist Wednesdays. :)

A new follower! I would love, if you follow my blog at Books Are Magic.

Vidya @ Books Are Magic

SarahS. said...

This book sounds good, I love the cover as well. New follower. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...