• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Five Day: My Five Favorite Book Series



It's Friday!  This weeks post is my five favorite book series and why I love them.  I read so many series that it is really hard for me to choose, but I have decided to only uses a series if it has more than two books currently out.  Why you ask.  Because it isn't really a series if there is only one book available.  Also, trilogies are not included in this list. 

In no specific order....


Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter
I fell in love with this series after reading the first book.  At times, I wish I was a spy and in a super awesome school being taught advanced calculus and special ops tactics.  It just sounds like it would be a blast.

Currently there are four books available with the fifth due out March 13, 2012.
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover
Only The Good Spy Young
Out of Sight, Out of Time (To be released 3.13.12)



House of Night by P.C. and Kristin Cast
When I began this series last year I was in love with vampires.  Zoey began to grow on me and when Stark came along you couldn't ask me to put the book down without getting yelled at or me saying "Let me finish this chapter first." 

Currently there are nine books available with the tenth due out October 6, 2012.
Marked
Betrayed
Chosen
Untamed
Hunted
Tempted
Burned
Awakened
Destined
Hidden (To be released 10.6.12)


Significance by Shelly Crane
This is a book I series I found after visiting another author's blog.  I read the summary and thought "I might really enjoy this book."  After finishing the first book I immediately got online with Barnes & Noble and purchased Accordance and stayed up until four in the morning reading.  That is how hooked I got on this series.  Then, I found out Defiance wasn't set to release until May!  I was utterly bummed.  Then this past week Shelly Crane posted on her facebook about the release date moving up to March.


Currently there are two books available with the third due out March 13, 2012.
Significance
Accordance
Defiance (To be realeased 3.13.12)


Fallen by Lauren Kate
I have always loved a book about starcrossed lovers.  This series really gives a new meaning to starcrossed lovers especially in Passion where we learn a lot about Luce and Daniels past.

Currently three of the four books in this series are available.
Fallen
Torment
Passion
Fallen In Love - This is a book of short stories about each of the characters we grow to know and love throughout the series.
Rapture (To be released 6.12.12)


Wings by Aprilynne Pike
This book made me love faeries.  With most good paranormal YA books there is a love triangle, suspense, and mythical creatures for readers to enjoy.  I am still on the fence of which of the two boys I would pick if I were Laurel.

Currently three of four books in this series are available.
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Destined (To be released 4.28.12)







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...