• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's Sunday....

Hey everyone!  It's time for another weekly update...

I have one exam this week on Tuesday in Nutrition which should end just as amazingly as my last Nutrition exam and shouldn't affect my reading. Yay! I have a few books I want to get through this week which I will post below.

Because the fifth book in Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series is coming out soon, I have decided to review one of the books in the series each week leading up to the release of Out of Sight, Out of Time.  Yesterday I posted my review for the first book in the series, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You.   

Also, I am going to start participating in Waiting on Wednesday, a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. There are a lot of books coming out this year that I am dying to get my hands on and want to know what books everyone else is looking forward to reading.

I am no longer sick!! However, I do still have the horrible cough.  : (


And now the books:
Forbidden by Syrie James & Ryan M. James
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Hooked by Catherine Greenman
I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler

Finally, if there are any books you would like me to review email me or leave me a comment.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...