• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Personal Update



Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say that instead of reading the book I will be reviewing this weekend, I've been doing many other things.  Some of which include facebooking, tweeting, bouncing around on goodread, listening to music, and most importantly ordering tickets to a concert!!!

After four days of pestering one of my bestest friends, whom I call girlfriend, I have finally convinced her to go to Pittsburgh to see Go Radio, There For Tomorrow, Tonight Alive, and Tyler Carter with me on our first day of Spring Break 2012!!

So, in honor of this super exciting Spring Break 2012 Kickoff we are currently planning, I would like to share one of my favorite songs ever with you guys.  Here is Goonight Moon by Go Radio....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...